Annual report for 2020 from Mistra SafeChem
The first annual report from Mistra SafeChem is now published. It has two purposes: to report on the achievements of the first year and to provide a summary presentation of plans, participants and aims of the research programme.
Some of the content:
- Foreword by the chairman of the board, Krister Holmberg, Professor Emeritus
- General presentation of Mistra SafeChem by the programme director John Munthe and programme manager Richard Lihammar
- Texts about the work packages, focusing on their expertise, results, collaboration within the programme and long-term goals
- Comments from some of the industry partners on why they decided to join the programme
- Basic facts about organization, finances and people